1. Purpose of this Refund Policy
We’re confident you’ll love your ready-to-go game, but in the unlikely event you experience problems with the Game or you are unhappy with our performance of the services as agreed in the Terms of Business it is your duty to inform us using the details provided below within the Refund Period.
The terms used in this Refund Policy shall have the same meaning to the terms used in our Terms of Business save for any terms specifically defined herein.
2. Contact details
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Coopermatic Limited a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 08962503
Name of Director: Tim Cooper
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: SUM Studios, 1 Hartley Street, Sheffield, S2 3AQ. England
If you are unhappy with our service and have not yet launched your game, you may be entitled to a refund in the following circumstances:
1. You have given notice to terminate our agreement in accordance with clause 13.1 of our Terms of Business. In this case, you will be entitled to a full refund;
2. Our agreement terminates for any other reason. In this case, you may be entitled to a refund provided that you make an application for a refund within 7 days of the date our agreement terminates (Request).
Should a Request be accepted, Peek & Poke will communicate such an acceptance in writing to you (the Client) as soon as possible (Acceptance) and shall refund the amount in full within 14 days, subject to receipt of the Client’s bank details.
Should Peek & Poke refund the Client, Peek & Poke’s obligations under the Terms of Business will immediately terminate.
4. Conditional Money Back Guarantee
In addition to our standard Terms of Business refund policy, if you have launched your ready-to-go game but are not satisfied with it’s performance, we may provide a full refund so long as the following conditions have been met:
1. You have not run a “Top Spot” competition with your game campaign. In other words, you haven’t offered prize(s) to the player(s) in the top positions on the game leaderboard.
2. You have sent at least two emails to your newsletter subscribers or posted at least four messages to your social media channels promoting the game, since launch.
3. The game campaign has run for at least 14 days, but has not yet expired.
To claim your refund, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the reasons you are requesting a refund. Please include evidence of the promotion activity you have carried out (e.g. Links to social posts / copies of promotional emails / etc) with your claim.
Peek & Poke reserve the right to refuse any refund request we feel is unreasonable.